INTRODUCING REVERSE STRAIGHT VIEWFINDER FOR EMWL （40°/ 0.8:1）
REVERSE STRAIGHT VIEWFINDER FOR EMWL（40°/ 0.8:1）
In this setup, without the relay lens, the image appears inverted in the viewfinder/EVF. This version allows the image to appear in its proper orientation. Removing the real lens allows for easier operation in certain conditions where a longer distance to the subject is not required.
This viewfinder is compatible with ALL Full-frame DSLR and Full-frame Mirrorless housings except the NA-A7C which requires the same adapter (#32215) as other mirrorless housings.
NOT compatible with NA-Z50, NA-XT3, NA-XT4, NA-XT5 or NA-EM1X.
What's In The Box
- Front and rear covers
- Neoprene bag
- Spare o-rings x 3
- Manual card
- 32215 Viewfinder Collar Adaptor for 87213/87214 to use with MIL Housings
- 90020 45/180˚ viewfinder O-ring set
- 90037 Rubber caps for EVF rear, front and eye cap (3 parts)
Compatible Housing Systems
- Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) Camera Housings
- Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Housings (except NA-A7C)
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens (MIL) Camera Housings through using #32215 Viewfinder Collar Adaptor
- NOT compatible with NA-Z50, NA-XT3, NA-XT4, NA-XT5 or NA-EM1X